Sunday, April 24, 2011

Johnny Depp’s Daughter Is Obsessed With Justin Bieber!

How cute is this! According to Contact Music Johnny Depp has revealed that his 11-year-old daughter Lily-Rose is obsessed with Justin Bieber! Here’s what Johnny had to say:
Unfortunately, Lily Rose is now severely interested in boys. That’s horrible for me as her dad. I recently met Justin Bieber at a press conference. When I told her that, she changed her color several times.

Feedage Grade B rated
Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free My Ping in TotalPing.com
Preview on Feedage: girl-stock-photo Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki